Friday, April 24, 2009

The time to stop being lazy is now.

Also known as 'forced productivity:' This is what happens when someone should be blogging on their own but refuses to for reasons scapegoated by laziness. We all know it's 'cause you're too cool for school, Ashi. You probably had a blog when blogs first began and then deleted it when it became part of the mainstream (I'm recalling a specific moment; rebel with a cause).

So, here is your blog were it to exist. Your header is freakin cooler than mine. P.S. The Evident Utensil video made my editing glands salivate and now the catchy song has grown on me.


I've been nerding-out on music videos on youtube, and I have these songs stuck in my head (they alternate). Thought I would share them with you (or torture you with them).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPb--BzlEc0 (Note: Fred Frith is NOT performing in this, thank goodness)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LG39Wp7OzQ (I also like the "How to Datamosh Part 1")

You may have seen these already and hate/love or are indifferent to them.
I would start blogging, but I'd probably stop after the first day cuz I'm lazy.

Love,
Ashika

1 comment:

  1. Lady, I'm speechless... you totally called me out on why I don't blog, on YOUR blog! If you weren't so damn keen, humorous and ingenious I'd be totally embarrassed—psych! I am embarrassed, but you're still all of those things... that AK-47... now back to being speechless.

    Can I blog when I have nothing to say?

    ReplyDelete