Sunday, June 7, 2009

when playground egos collide

I witnessed a hilarious moment on the playground Vteering yesterday. Two ten-year-olds battling for the upper hand, verbally jousting for who would back down from the climbing structure to let the other pass. "Excuse me! Move! Do you see a TEEN SENSATION trying to get up the ladder here??!!" "Do you see a professional RICH MAN trying to get down the ladder?!!" Frankly, I was laughing too hard to remember who won this spar. Who are these titans of dreams? Here they are posing for the camera. Oh what the future may hold...

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the one on the right is the "teen sensation".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, I just realized that the kid on the right is the one previously shown holding his stack of bills: http://sartresrabbit.blogspot.com/2009/03/will-real-ny-artists-please-stand-up.html

    ReplyDelete