Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's like a Bowflex for your mind, only cheaper.

An at-home exercise program for your 'little grey cells' - an hour a day, three days a week and you'll have a sexy, toned and perfectly sculpted left cerebral hemisphere in just a few weeks!

My friend Vanessa just turned me on to this website Academic Earth Dot Org where you can watch videotaped lectures on many different subjects by amazing academicians from places like Yale, Stanford, Berkeley - you know, places for the freakishly smart - as though you were taking the course itself. And while I must admit that I still like creating intricate C-4 traps to contain the falling napalm and oil, then blow it all up with the some fire on the original amazing time suck I am probably better off learning something from people who clearly know better.

Besides, who can complain when it's so free?

No comments:

Post a Comment